This photo is very important to me,
because represent my passion for football and the pride that i feel for
dressing this t-shirt. The team represent to "Escuela de Gobierno y
Gestión Pública" of Universidad de Chile in the domestic tournament of
football of the university. The nickname of the team is "Pública" and
it's made up for about twenty players, players who leave everything in
training. The trainings are Tuesday and Thursday at 20:00 in the campus Juan
Gomez Milla, in Ñuñoa, Santiago. The goal for this year is the top league of
the tournament and we will train hard to get it and to celebrate it as it deserves.

I can see that the football is a great pasion!
ResponderEliminarHi Mariano, football is fantastic sport, I hope that you never leave this beautiful pasion, regards!!
ResponderEliminarYou are a great football player, Mariano. I've seen you play for the team of your generation and I know you have many things to give to Publica. I'm sure the team will do well!
ResponderEliminarGood luck!